Break in Registration & Enrollment

If at anytime you do not register for an active term, do not submit a Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) Form, or do not return from PELP in the approved term it is considered a break in registration and enrollment and you are no longer considered a continuing student. If you wish to return to the university after a break in registration and enrollment, you must submit a Readmission Application.