The Document Fee is a one-time $150 fee charged to new students in covered groups that replaces individual transaction costs for students and alumni within those groups; see Covered Groups, below.
The Document Fee affords a number of benefits to covered student and alumni groups:
- Current prices of documents and services are locked in, with lifelong access to covered documents.
- Improved service; transactions aren’t slowed by payments or billing.
- Document requests are fulfilled in one-three business days; additional time needed for mailing.
- E-transcript service.
- Transcript and education verification services available at the AggieCard Office in 253 Memorial Union.
The Document Fee provides the following to student and alumni in covered groups:
- Unlimited Official Transcripts.
- Unlimited Education Verifications.
- Unlimited Completion of Undergraduate Degree Requirements Verifications; e.g., Letters of Degree Certification; may require additional time for processing.
- Unlimited e-transcript service.
- Mailing of the original diploma.
The Document Fee does not cover expedited mail service; e.g., Fed-Ex, overnight mailing, etc., duplicate diplomas, fax requests, and services not provided by the Office of the University Registrar.